- We will provide the following services:
1. Processing payroll on a weekly/monthly basis and making the necessary online submissions under the RTI regulations.
2. Advising you of amounts payable to the HMRC in respect of PAYE and NIC.
3. Completing, on your behalf, SSP and SMP records.
4. Completing, on your behalf, end of year payroll forms P60.
- These services will be carried out by us as agents for the business on the basis of the documentation and information given to us. We cannot be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the documentation and information provided to us and the consequent impact on work done by us.
- The statutory obligations of employers cannot be delegated or sub-contracted to agents and the ultimate responsibility for maintaining adequate payroll records remains with the employer at all times. We would draw your attention to the strict rules and time limits for the submission of PAYE returns; it is therefore essential that we receive full information from you on a prompt basis to enable us to ensure that the returns are made by you by the due dates. Also, you agree to let us have copies of any communications you receive from the HMRC or Contributions Agency regarding payroll-related matters.
- It is the responsibility of the employer to advise us of all changes of personnel and the personal circumstances of employees as quickly as possible in order that this information may be processed during the correct payroll period. These changes include the addition of new employees, salary increases, changes in PAYE coding, car benefit arrangements, non-statutory additions or deductions and termination of employment. We will not make changes to our standing data without proper documented authority.
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1984 as a computer bureau and we undertake to preserve the security of information required by this Act but the responsibility for the release of information to third parties resides with you as employer. It follows therefore that it is in our mutual interest only to release reports or information concerning these processed records to persons nominated by the employer.
- Any change in the nominated recipients are to be notified immediately in writing before we will release any information. Unless specifically instructed otherwise all correspondence from us will be marked "Private and Confidential".